The OHSC 2023 CAVEPM Conference Scholarship
In recognition of the importance of promoting academic and professional development opportunities for students, the One Health Student Committee (OHSC) is now inviting applications for the OHSC CAVEPM Conference Scholarship.
This scholarship will cover the cost of registration for the Keeping Epidemiology Relevant in a One Health World Conference (https://cavepm.uoguelph.ca/registration-accommodations-2/) held from May 31 to June 1, 2023. Please note: additional workshops are not included in this scholarship.
1) Undergraduate or graduate students attending the University of Guelph;
2) Education, research, experience, and/or goals demonstrate an intention for a continued career and/or great interest in One Health.
All interested students are invited to apply by completing the application form by March 22, 2023. Application form: https://uoguelph.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bNNQFs266wd1JpI.
The successful candidate will be notified via email by April 7, 2023. Please see below for images with more information on the conference. We wish you the best of luck with your applications!
The One Health and Development for a World Under Pressure Symposium Scholarship
Congratulations to all of our wonderful selected recipients of our One Health Development for a World Under Pressure Symposium Scholarship! We hope you enjoy the experience at the symposium. This year’s recipients are:
- Sam Dobson – Doctor of Vet. Med. student, Phase 3
- Stephanie Gerend – Undergraduate Student in Biomedical science, 4th year
- Jamie Goltz – Master of Science student in Epidemiology & One Health, 2nd year
- Serena Zhang – Undergraduate student in Biomedical Science & Zoology, 2nd year
Learn more about our recipients below!
The UofG One Health Student Committee presents The One Health and Development for a World Under Pressure Symposium Scholarship!
This event is a collaborative symposium for scholars in Global Health, Development Studies and One Health. It will take place from May 9-11, 2022 in a hybrid or online-only fashion. See the images below for more information on the symposium itself!
OHSC World One Health Congress Scholarship
In recognition of the importance of promoting academic and professional development opportunities for students, the One Health Student Committee (OHSC) at the University of Guelph has created the OHSC World One Health Congress Scholarship.
This scholarship covers the cost of registration for attendance at the virtual edition of the 6th World One Health Congress from October 30, 2020 to November 2, 2020.
- Undergraduate or graduate students attending the University of Guelph
- Education, research, experience, and/or goals demonstrate an intention for a continued career in One Health
Congratulations to Jamie Goltz for being named the recipient of the first-ever OHSC World One Health Congress Scholarship!
Jamie is completing her MSc in Population Medicine (Epidemiology) with the Collaborative Specialization in One Health at the University of Guelph.
Below is a video from Jamie detailing her experience at the World One Health Congress: