About the OHSC
The One Health Student Committee (OHSC) is the University of Guelph’s first interdisciplinary student-led organization in One Health (OH). The OHSC provides those with interest in the world of OH with opportunities for education and engagement in the field. The OHSC’s primary objectives are to:
- Increase awareness of One Health both locally and beyond
- Provide opportunities for One Health education and experiential learning
- Promote multi-, inter-, and transdisciplinary studies and initiatives
- Encourage collaboration and mentorship between faculty and students in diverse fields
- Network with One Health champions internal and external to the University of Guelph
- Build relationships with One Health organizations and promote relevant opportunities
- Raise funds for scholarship opportunities and give back to communities/charities
The OHSC has a governing body of 23 undergraduate and graduate students, subdivided into 3 subcommittees: Networking & Student Engagement, Fundraising & Community Outreach, and Communications Teams. To learn more about our teams and members, please visit our Members of the OHSC page!
Contact us: email@example.com
Join the shared OHSC Calendar or OH Student Listserv for more information on future events and opportunities!